RIP Mr Pig. #labrador #puppy #dog #pig #mrpig #toy #death #killing #mutilation #bacon
Happy 2nd birthday to Roo Dogg! Here she is professionally posing for a photo showing off her new collar. #labrador #puppy #dog #birthday #present
Burnt out car photobombed by Ruby. #burntout #labrador #photobomb #vauxhall #astra #firedamage #joyride #scrap #car #walkies
Carl Weathers! #carlweathers #predator #dillon #rocky #apollocreed #happygilmore #littlenicky #comiccon (at Metro Radio Arena)
Zombie Ariel. #littlemermaid #ariel #mermaid #zombie #disney #comiccon #cosplay (at Metro Radio Arena)
Okay, I’m late - when am I ever on time!? But you know what they say; better late than never! So here it goes, the new years resolution list for 2014:
- Rebuild Jonny’s Website - ah yes, memories of my old website I built when I was still at secondary school. The PHP beast needs resurrecting in a sort of modern/retro way in order to both show off my web development skills and keep it true to the original.
- Develop a mobile application - another software related job I’ve put off doing for years but now that I have two Android devices (Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 II) there’s no excuse. No idea what the app will be or what it will do but the aim is to have something by me in that Google Play store.
- Buy and configure a NAS - I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve said “right, this year I’m going to sort out the music collection” and it’s never happened. Getting a NAS however could be all I need to see it through.
- Learn another language - a break from the computing related resolutions, I’m thinking I want to learn either French or German. Only problem being my complete lack of motivation for anything non-computing related.
- See Metallica live (again) - so I read a while ago that the only UK gig they’re performing next year is Sonisphere. I’m there.
- Gain MCTS Certification - I’m going to stick my neck out here and say it’s not a matter of which one but how many I decide to do. I’m in that “you can’t stop me attitude” which can only be a good thing, right?
- Pimp my ride - ever since I got my old Golf GT I never really got back into car modification and styling, mainly due to the cost. Hopefully 2014 will be easier on the pennies and I’ll be able to turn the Corsa SXI into something a bit more special.
- Practise guitar more - another thing I’ve failed to get back into in recent times. I have a decent enough guitar, now all I need to an amp to match and the time set aside for it.
- Get over my obsession with Cheryl Cole - pfft, yeah right. Like that is ever going to happen - have you seen the photos from this year’s calendar!?
- Blog more! - this applies to all blogging and soical media nonsense. There’s enough strange and offensive thoughts go on in my head, it’s only right that I share them with the world.